Helmholtz Calls for Applications
- 12.11.2019 Call for Helmholtz AI Projects
Proposed projects shall bring new AI and ML methods into a HGF’s research field and foster interactions and method transfer between application and research fields. It explicitly calls for ‘high risk, high gain’ projects.
Call and submission at Helmholtz AI: [here]
Call at HGF: [Engl.] [German] (last access 2019-11-12 sw)
- Deadline: 17 January 2020.
- At least two HGF centers have to apply jointly.
- Duration: 2-3 years
- Volume: 200,000€/project (plus matching)
Overview of current calls, HGF, EU, BMBF etc at the Intranet
- 31.10.2019 Emmy Noether junior research groups in the field of "Methods of Artificial Intelligence"
Emmy Noether-Nachwuchsgruppen im Bereich „Methoden der Künstlichen Intelligenz“
- Funding period: 2x3 years
- Draft proposal 19.2.2020
- Final proposal 29.6.2020
- 7.10.2019 DFG Press Release
DFG announces a strategic funding initiative on Artificial Intelligence covering a around €90Mio / Call for proposals and funding of up to eight research groups and 30 junior research groups. The first tenders are to be published in 2019, first funding decisions in 2020.
last change: 12.11.2019 sw